At Nicola Holden Designs Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We use the data we collect about you carefully, and in accordance with current data protection legislation. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the data controller is Nicola Holden Designs Limited, 13 Edgington Road, London, SW16 5BS.
Information we may collect from you
Please note that by registering on our website, or via telephone or email, we may collect and process the following data about you, depending on the information and/or services you request:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Any other information you may choose to provide in your communications with us.
We may also collect and hold data you provide us at external supplier / show events. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for market research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files in order to use this information to fulfil our agreement with you.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the data we collect across the business to understand your needs and provide you with a better service as follows:
- To process and respond to sales and press enquiries, and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- For the purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions or services described above;
- To send you marketing communications and alert you to special events, and new service offerings if you have opted in for such communications;
- To communicate required information for booked or invited events such as exhibitions, collaborations and workshops, and to notify you about changes to our service and any promotions;
- For market research to improve our products and services;
- To improve the content and navigability of the website, and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial measures to protect your personal information.
Controlling Your Personal Information
To opt out of receiving marketing emails from Nicola Holden Designs Ltd we will always offer you an Unsubscribe option at the bottom of every email. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to not receive marketing emails. Once this is done you will no longer receive marketing emails from Nicola Holden Designs.
Links to Other Websites
- This Website (www.nicolaholdendesigns.co.uk) is provided as a service for general information only, including without limitation our RSS feeds, images, documents, videos, text and similar. The Website and the Content are the sole and exclusive property of Nicola Holden Designs and/or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorised by Nicola Holden Designs in writing.
- Links to nicolaholdendesigns.co.uk. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Nicola Holden Designs, you must adhere to Nicola Holden Designs’ linking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Nicola Holden Designs name and trademarks; (ii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organisation or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Nicola Holden Designs; (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Website; and (iv) Nicola Holden Designs reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Unauthorised use of any Nicola Holden Designs trademark, service mark or logo are prohibited by UK law and we will take action to protect these assets.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nicola Holden Designs, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of this Agreement.
- The Website is protected by international copyright laws. Except for your use as authorised above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Website, without Nicola Holden Designs express prior written permission.